SITE LEVEL FACTORS
- Valuable and Unique Content: Update new things, rather than repeating older stories and content.
- Contact Us Page: Make a good Contact Us page with suitable information. It develops trust.
- Architecture: Google prefers Silo Structure. It helps it to organize your content.
- Site Updates: The freshness factor again matters.
- Number of Pages: Number of pages is also a criterion Google looks at for page ranking.
- Sitemap: Your website will not be indexed by search engines if you’ve not created your sitemap.
- Site Uptime: Use a good hosting because server issues can harm your ranking.
- Server Location: Server location matters in case of region specific searches.
- SSL Certificate: Google has assured that it uses SSL Certificates for indexing.
This page assures that your website is trustworthy. It is a necessary condition for Google
- Copied Meta Information: It drastically hurts the visibility of all your pages.
- Breadcrumb Navigation: An amazing user friendly architecture which tells the user in which section they are reading right now.
- Mobile Optimization: Creating a responsive site is very important. Read this you’ll come to know how important it is.
- YouTube: YouTube video Links are given preferences.
- Usability of Site: A site in which a user gets lost or we can say a site which is difficult in navigation will surely decrease the Page Ranking because of reduced page views and increase in bounce rate. Also read reduce the bounce rate
- Using Google Webmasters and Google Analytics: Having these two pages is the foremost thing one must do. As it improves indexing and ranking both.
- Reputation of site: A site’s review on review sites like Yelp.com and RipOffReport.com prospectively play a vital role role in the Google algorithm.