Skip to content
USER INTERACTION FACTORS
- Organic Click through Rate for a Keyword: More Organic Clicks give a boost in ranking for that particular keyword.
- Organic CTR For all Keywords: More Organic Clicks give a boost in ranking for all keywords.
- Bounce Rate: Bounce Rate is the rate of people who visits your website but don’t come again. Hence lesser the bounce rate is, better a site gets in ranking.
- Direct Traffic: Google determines if a people visit a site more often or not. Sites with more direct traffic are ranked higher than sites with less direct traffic.
- Repeat Traffic: Google also keeps a check that people visiting a page comes to visit it again or not. Sites with constant visitors are ranked higher.
- Blocked Sites: Earlier this was used, but now it has been disabled by Google.
- Chrome Bookmarks: Pages which have been bookmarked in Chrome are benefitted.
- Number of Comments: Lots of comments on a page is an indication of user interactivity and popularity and hence are kept at priority.
- Dwell Time: Dwell Time is the time that a user spends on your site. More is the time, more advantages you get.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10