Skip to content
ON SITE WEBSPAM FACTORS
- Penalty: A site with low quality content is less visible on search engines, once they get hit by a penalty
- Links to Bad sites: Linking to wrong sites will definitely decrease your ranking and visibility.
- Redirects: Sly redirects should never be done. Never means never. Your site is not only penalized but de-indexed.
- Add Pop Ups: According to Google, Ads creating diversion and interfering pop ups denote low quality sites.
- Over-optimization of Sites: Site over optimization is a result of wrong tricks like Black Hat SEO, Keyword Stuffing etc.
- Over-optimization of Pages: Same as above. Above mentioned was for the site. This one is for pages.
- Over Advertisements: Sites with more than the limit Ads are penalized according to Google’s page Layout Algorithm.
- Hiding Affiliate Links: Don’t try to do that, you’ll be penalized.
- Sites with Affiliate Marketing: It is a positive point in Google’s eyes as Google loves Affiliate Marketing.
- Automatic Content Generator: Google hates this. If you are uploading computer generated content on your site then your site will get de indexed as soon as you are caught.
- Server’s IP Address Spammed: If your server’s IP Address is found as spam then you’re in a big trouble.
- Moulding PageRank: Don’t try to mould the PageRank of your site by doing wrong activities.
- Spamming Meta Tag: If you are stuffing your Meta tags title and description with keywords unnecessarily then get ready for a penalty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10