- Anchor Text of Brand Name: It is a powerful brand signal.
- Searches for Brands: Just like people search for brands, Google will consider when people will search for your site on Google.
- Facebook page with likes: Obviously a good website will have its Facebook Page with tons of likes.
- Twitter Profile with Followers: Obviously a good website will also have its Twitter Account with lots of followers.
- Linkedin Page: Company Linkedin page is a must.
- Linkedin Employees List: If people’s Linkedin profiles say that they work for you then it is a plus as Brand Signal.
- Social Media Accounts’ Legality: If a social media account is having only a few posts but a huge number of followers then it is seen with doubt. But a social media account with a huge number of followers and lots of communication is better.
- Brand Name on News Sites: If your site is mentioned on News Sites then you are a real Brand Name and that’s amazing.
- Unlinked Brand Names: Google takes unlinked Brand Names positively. That is if your name is mentioned and not linked then this is also a plus.
- RSS Subscribers’ Number: If your site has many RSS Subscribers then again you are a Brand.
- Location: If you are a brand and a real business then according to Google you must have an office. So Google also checks for location data.
- Paying Tax: Google also checks whether you are a tax payer or not. This is also included in Brand Signal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10