Skip to content
SPECIAL ALGORITHM RULES
- Freshness: Newer pages are given a boost for certain searches by Google.
- Diversity: Diversity is added to a ranking page for ambiguous keywords.
- Browsing History of the User: Sites which are frequently visited by a user are listed higher in their results.
- Geo Targeting: Google prefers sites with a country specific domain extension.
- Search safe On: Sites containing slangs and adult content are not displayed for the people who have turned their Safe Search on.
- Google+ Circles: A user can add sites to Google+ circles. These sites will be displayed higher to that user.
- Search History of the User: Search chain also influences search results for future searches.
- DMCA Complaints: Pages with DMCA Complaints are ranked lower by Google.
- Diversity in Domain: This is adding more domains to each SERP Page.
- Local Searches: Google prefers Google+ local results over normal organic SERPs.
- Transactional Searches: Different results are displayed by Google for shopping and related keywords.
- Google News Box: Google News Box is triggered by various keywords.
- Preference to Big Brands: Preference is given to Big Brands as compared to others by Google.
- Image Results: Image Results are displayed according to the optimization of images.
- Shopping Results: Shopping results are also displayed by Google.
- Results for Brands: This shows brand oriented results.
- Easter Egg Results: This is an amazing feature. If you’ll search a game like Atari Breakout, it will display the game itself and you can start playing online.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10