Skip to content
- Number of Facebook Likes: Number of Facebook likes a page gets, is one of the ranking factors.
- Facebook Shares: Facebook share carries more weight than Facebook likes when we talk in the field of ranking factors as shares act as a backlink.
- Level of Facebook Accounts: From what kind of page you’re getting likes and shares also matters. If your site is getting likes and shares from a popular then obviously it has a stronger impact.
- Number of Tweets: Number of tweets your site has may also matter.
- Level of Twitter Accounts: It is probably expected that getting tweets from an older page having a large number of followers gives more impact than getting tweets from a general account.
- Pinterest Pins: It is also a social media and perhaps a ranking factor. Still not very important.
- Votes on Social Sites: Shares at sites like Digg, Reddit etc is also counted by Google.
- Number of Google+1’s: Not an important factor at all.
- Authority of Google+ User Accounts: Again the same, getting +1s from popular accounts is better than normal accounts.
- Known Authorship: This program has been shut down now.
- Neck and Neck Social Signals: This may increase the authority and visibility of a site.
- Relevance of Social Signal: It is checked if the social account sharing your content is relevant or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10